6/5/08

Would you like to live in (Masdar City)?



Living in Masdar City it’s a dream for everybody who care and concert about the environment and try to solve the global warming problem.


I like to live in Madar city because this city will be zero pollution and will not contain any carbon dioxide, and this environment will be very good for someone to raise his children in healthy environment. Also this city will be quite because there no cars in the city and this thing will help me and a lot of to be relaxed and not stressed. Because the city will not have cars the only way to transport is to walk or ride a bicycle and this will help is more to be healthier.


I think I would like to live in city make ma healthier and don’t have a lot of nose that make me angry and stressful.

No comments: