3/4/12

My First Topic

Hi


This is my first topic in my blog. And I will write about myself, how I live and my interest.


I’m 19 years old I was born and live in Abu Dhabi. I live in a villa in AL Zaab area and with my family which is big, I’m the youngest member my family. I thought I would be the favorite one, but my parents treat us the same way and they don’t prefer one from the others. When I was child I was a lot different from now. I was a naughty boy, so energetic and I didn’t obey my parents and my teachers. But now I'm totally opposite. But I liked my childhood and sometimes I wish I didn’t grow up and live life without any responsibility, a life when I didn’t think about tomorrow.


When I was in secondary my life style changed. Before that period I liked to stay at home a lot watching TV and playing videogames. But after that I started to go out with my friends. In the beginning my family were not used to it and they were let went out for short time and come back early. But now they are used to it and I can go out and return to home anytime.



I like to spend my free times to playing videogames and I spend between 2 – 5 hours playing. I like to play videogames because it helped me to improve my English when I was child. And I remember when I read some words and I didn’t know the meaning I searched the meaning in the dictionary or on the internet and I was shocked when I know the meaning is ( nothing here ).


In last holiday I started to read some books and my first book is "The Alchemist". The story about a shepherd boy who dreams of traveling the world to seek treasure. And I liked the part when a man said: "There a lot of different people here and each has his own God. But the only God I serve is Allah, and in his name I swear that I will do everything possible once again to win out over the desert. But I want every one of you to swear by the God you believe that you will follow my orders no matter what".





I hope you didn’t get bored while you read my topic and I hope I didn’t write too much.

2 comments:

Mohamed AlQahtani said...

Nice profile Rashid I enjoyed reading it. I would like to read your favourite book I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that I will like. Hope you best of luck in your studying and your future life.

red said...

I really loved reading your profile rashid ,i was amazed that u read english books.

Good work